Need to get out of the house!?! Here is a list of some Fun things to do for all ages!
Explore Colorado Homes Top 5 Fun Things To Do
- Mini Golf~ So many to choose from and ton of new ones that have opened up that we need to go and Explore. But I will let you in on one of our long time favorite. World of Golf! The have a mini golf course, custom club fitting, bar, menu, and driving range. They go all out for Halloween and make it a memorable time! Check them out and see all the weekly things they have going on!
- Bowling~ We typically just go to Harmony Bowl and they have some yummy appetizers. If you are in the area Summit Bowling is a lot of fun and has other things to do there as well like VR and laser tag. From April 8th-Oct.31st they have free bowling and you can sign up here.
- Overdrive Raceway~ This is High Speed Go Kart Indoor Racing. You can just go and have a good time with some friends or you can throw a party!
- Manitou Arcade~ This so much fun!!! It brings the kid out in me every time we go. This is a place you take all your out of State friends and family. Not only do they have the arcade but they have a park next to a creek, shopping galore and if you might find some live entertainment!
- Garden of the Gods~ Here is a place to Explore. They have many different trails and beautiful rock formations. So many choose to get their pics taken here. The Visitor Center is always a huge hit! If you can’t hike through all of it.. The Drive is very Enjoyable as well! Definitely stop and see the Balancing Rock!
More Fun Things To Do
- Skate City
- Cave of the Winds~
- Adventures Out West- Ziplines and More
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Olympic Training Center
- North Pole
- Whit’s End- Focus on the Family (free)
- Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center
- Rocky Mountain Dinosaur Center
- Butterfly Pavilion~ This one is a bit of a drive.