Parks are where you can let the kids run free. It is the best way to get all that energy out and let keep my house clean at the same time! Get a lunch ready and have a picnic. Gather some fun sports stuff and just play play play! We put together a list of parks that you might like!
Explore Colorado Homes Top 5 Parks
So many Wonderful Parks… You can find one in just about every neighborhood now!
- John Venezia Park~
- Vermijo Park
- Nancy Lewis Park
- Monument Valley Park
- Cottonwood Creek Park
- Neighborhood Parks
- List of Parks in Colorado Springs from Wiki
Parks with Lakes
Another Great website for more resources is here!
- Manitou Lake Park and Trout Creek
- Rainbow Falls Mountain Trout
- 3 Reservoirs on the North Slop of Pikes Peak
- 2 Reservoirs on the South Slop of Pikes Peak
- 11 Mile
- Rampart Reservoir
- Fly Fishing Areas
- Great link for Family Fishing Spots
- Breakdown of the Fishing lakes and what you can expect to catch