Our Family Loves the Outdoors and Colorado has so much Beauty to take in! If you are out Exploring we would love to hear about the trails you went on and if it isn’t on the list, we will add it! Feel free to take some pics and tags us we Love to see you all out there Exploring what Colorado has to offer! Click the links to learn more about the area, wildlife, trail info, and perhaps camping!
Explore Colorado Homes Top 5 Hikes
- Palmer Park~ So many Trails.. We haven’t even been to all of them. I love getting “lost” and finding our way back to our parking spot! Great Views, Rock Climbing, Many Caves, and Picnics spots all over. This is our go to since we live so close. Dog Park, Baseball Field, and Kids Park all in the front entrance
- Red Rock Canyon Open Space~ This is a nice long hike. Up and Down Hills. I’ve heard of other hikers seeing bear cubs on the trails. I really enjoy the open space this one has to offer! With a family of 6 we have all the space we need to explore and still and still be close!
- Seven Bridges~ This is a great flat hike. One you bring your out of state friends that can’t handle the altitude as much. Or your little ones that need some fresh air. You get beautiful rock formations along with a creek and many picnic areas.
- Pulpit Rock~ This is a popular one! Every time we go we see tons of people enjoying it as well. They have cool rock formations and the views are Beautiful!
Some of these haven’t made our Top 5 because we haven’t Explored them yet!
- North Cheyenne Canyon Park
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park
- Ute Valley Park~
- Paint Mines Interpretive Park
- Gold Camp Road has many to choose from
Get a list of more Go To Trails Here!
or from the hiking project Here!